Thursday, January 5, 2012

Forever Too Much (Poem)

                        The cold air is chilling my bones
                        My heart is beating slow,
                        From the depths of my dirty soul
                        Secluded to find seclusion
                        A world far from delusion

                       Revolving in my mind the things that could have been done
                                with only words you told me to be ready
                       I feel you, I relied on wasted time
 
                          Then, I lost me, the feelings I had
                          The old man turning old
                          That passion I search for endlessly

                    Dark smoke and made out poison
                    Twisted thoughts, noise and emotion
                    Forever too much

No comments:

Post a Comment